The Omnitrack High Capacity Ball Transfer Units Part Numbers consist of 4 digits which can be followed by a combination of letters to determine the particular characteristics of the unit.
1. The first digit of the Omnitrack High Capacity Ball Transfer Units Part Numbers is always 9. This allocates it to the High Capacity Range
2. The second digit of the Omnitrack High Capacity Ball Transfer Units Part Numbers corresponds to the particular Series within the High Capacity Range, as follows
- 0 = Plain Fit
- 1 = Threaded Stud
- 2 = Flange Mounted
- 3 = Flange Socket
- 4 = External Spring Loaded
- 5 = Housed Spring Loaded
- 6 = Flange Socket Spring Loaded
- 7 = Flange Mounted Spring Loaded
- 8 = Tolerance Ring
3. The third digit of the Omnitrack High Capacity Ball Transfer Units Part Numbers corresponds to the diameter of the main ball, as follows:
- 0 = 12,7mm (0.5″) – Variant 1
- 1 = 12,7mm (0.5″) – Variant 2
- 2 = 25,4mm (1.0″) – Variant 1
- 3 = 25,4mm (1.0″) – Variant 2
- 4 = 38,1mm (1.5″)
- 5 = 50,8mm (2.0″)
- 6 = 76,2mm (3.0″)
4. The fourth digit of the Omnitrack High Capacity Ball Transfer Units Part Numbers indicates the specific variant of the previous 3 digits put together.
5. There are a number of letters that can follow the Omnitrack High Capacity Ball Transfer Units Range Part Numbers to indicate particular material upgrades, as follows:
- No letter = Standard Materials. High grade AISI 52100 chrome steel balls & zinc plated carbon steel housing
- -A = Stainless steel AISI 440 balls but other materials as standard
- -Z = ‘Arduous Conditions’. Stainless steel AISI 440 load bearing internal parts & balls, with ‘anti-oxide’ finish to outer housing.
- -SS = All parts stainless steel. Outer housing AISI 304, load bearing internal parts & balls AISI 440.
- -PB = Phenolic Resin main ball option available with Standard, -Z and -SS material options. Load bearing capabilities dramatically reduced.
If you have any confusion over part numbers, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for free advice, or visit our website http://www.omnitrack.co.uk and use our Instant Part Number Converter or instant message our Technical Support Team with the Livechat feature.